Monday 14 November 2022

A Few More Lowlifes For Mordheim

 Here are a few more citizens of Mordheim. First up, here are two skaven, going about their short and scummy lives. They've got plague monk bodies and heads and arms from the gutter runner set, because that's what I had left over. The extra metal balls were rolled out of green stuff.




And here is a minion for the undead. The undead of Mordheim can take "dregs", wretched living humans who help them by digging (up) graves, trading with citizens and nailing the zombies back together. The chap's body came from an old metal ork doctor model, which I think was from Gorkamorka. His arms are from the Frostgrave soldiers box, and his head is a very old GW plastic zombie head, with green stuff hair.

All the stuff on his front was sculpted into the model: there's a lot of detail here. I added a rucksack, scroll, coil of rope and a knife, to emphasise his worn-down look. I really like the face: I've actually painted over his droopy eyelids, but his worn out and staring expression works nicely. I expect he's had a hard life.





"Brains, master! I bring you fresh brains!"


4 comments:

  1. Oh, the poor chap looks great! I confirm that the body comes from Gorkamorka, you dadi quite a hell of a job here! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think he looks suitably downtrodden! Maybe I should make him a crazed companion...

      Delete
  2. I knew the base model, but love the conversion from ork to minon! Rats look good too. Glad to see this project progressing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers - I realised that the body was going to be too small for a modern ork model, so some sort of hunched person made sense. I do like Mordheim!

      Delete