Tuesday 26 September 2023

Even More Stargravers

 Here are some more criminals, adventurers and bandits made with the Stargrave Scavengers set. I didn't intend to make them colour-coded (it's the space teletubbies!) but it seems to have worked out that way.



The guy in the red jacket has a Bolt Action Russian body and Stargrave head and arms. They go together pretty well. I think he's some kind of runner, carrying important documents.

Blue coat man is a pilot. To begin with, his coat looked excessive, but I like the bright colour, especially contrasted with his red visor.

The middle guy looks like a Star Wars sand person crossed with the Invisible Man. I imagine he's creeping up on someone with his machete. His right arm is supposed to be for a Stargrave zombie, but I reckon it works.

The green crouching bloke has a Bolt Action Russian body and Stargrave head and arms. The Bolt Action bodies aren't as detailed as the Stargrave ones, or as well cast, but they're more varied and dynamic in pose. 

The final chap is pure Stargrave. He reminds me of one of the NCR rangers from Fallout Vegas. I like his visor and his long, tatty coat.

I really like making these guys!

4 comments:

  1. They all are cool concepts, I like how they turned out! The colour code is nice, it makes them easily recognisable. Besides, you can also run a Game of the Goose in Space with these! It's a total win!
    No, seriously, I like them a lot, nice work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I''ve got a lot of entertainment out of the Stargrave project. I had to look up the Game of the Goose, but they'd do fine for it!

      Delete
  2. They are great! Really like all the colors. I think they all fit very nicely into any scifi setting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The bright colours work surprisingly well for these guys.

      Delete