Thursday 3 February 2022

More Watery Adventure

 As part of my plan to paint some of the backlog, I had a go at one of the resin Carnevale models. This one is a female wizard of the Rashaar (ie fishmen). In terms of concept, it's fairly similar to the Lady in the Lake that I made a few weeks back. As with almost all of TT Combat's Carnevale models, she's a really good sculpt and was much easier to paint than I'd expected.



I actually stuck her trident on wrong (it's meant to be in front of her body) but what the heck, I like it this way.

Here are the rest of her crew, which I painted a while ago. They're all TT Combat models apart from the big chap, who was an old Vesper On miniature mounted on a Malifaux base:






2 comments:

  1. In front of the body? Well, I have to say it works perfectly this way too, so I count it as a victory. Nice.

    ReplyDelete