Thursday 2 March 2023

We Interrupt This Blog...

 As I might have mentioned in the past, my other hobby is writing books. It's the hobby I'm actually fairly good at: I used to write from Black Library, back in the day, and the 40k novel Straken is my work.




Anyhow, in an attempt to get a bit more professional about my writing, I've gone and got a shiny new website. It's at www.tobyfrostauthor.co.uk. The best thing about this is that you can join the mailing list, and I'll send you some free stories and a super (but not too frequent) newsletter about upcoming books. 

One of the stories is set in the retro spies-in-space world of The Imposters, and the other two involve the magical Renaissance city of Pagalia, where the nights are dark and the knives sharp. Think of Mordheim meets Assassin's Creed, with a bit of 40s private eye, and you're pretty much there...




So, that's ww.tobyfrost.co.uk. Right then, I'm off now: I've got some jetbikes to paint and a sequel or two to write...



No comments:

Post a Comment