Friday 12 August 2022

Free This Weekend!

 


Just a quick post. My fantasy novel Up To The Throne is free this weekend on Kindle and Hello Books. Here's what it's about:

Giulia Degarno returns to the city-state of Pagalia with one intention: to kill the man who scarred her and left her for dead. But Publius Severra is no longer a mere criminal, and has risen to become a powerful politician - and perhaps the only man who can save Pagalia from anarchy. Now, as Severra stands poised to seize the throne, Giulia must choose between taking her revenge, and saving her home.

And here's where you can get it:

https://hellobooks.com/fantasy


Happy reading!

3 comments:

  1. I think I got a copy? Hello books sent quite a few emails. Now I just need to find my reading glasses...

    ReplyDelete