Monday 15 January 2024

Another Exodite Dragon Rider

 I had a go at the second Exodite dinosaur rider. This guy was made from a Dark Elf cold one and a Dark Elf scout rider with an Eldar scout's head. It's all metal!




I reckon this guy is a subtle, stealthy standard bearer for the scout riders. After all, he may be carrying a glowing spear and riding a dinosaur that wears a suit of bright blue armour, but his banner is invisible...

Here are the two of them. I hope to make a unit of five of these guys, eventually.




4 comments:

  1. The invisible banner is quite a job, but I prefer the rest of the mini XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I think I'll take the invisible banner off this guy!

      Delete
  2. I really love how these guys look. The Armored dinosaur is a great touch! The exodites are one of my favorite things from that second edition codex. You nailed the look with the scouts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hobbs! I always loved the idea of Eldar on dinosaurs. It's a real shame they disappeared from the codex.

      Delete