Monday 31 July 2023

Legion of Bones

 My new novel is out! Legion of Bones is a dark fantasy story with a lot of intrigue. Imagine Mordheim meets Assassin's Creed with a extra helping of undead. It's the third in the Dark Renaissance series and, in my unbiased opinion, it absolutely rocks. 

You can get all three of the Dark Renaissance series on Amazon. Just CLICK RIGHT HERE!



In fact, you can click the above link if you fancy reading my Black Library novel, Straken, or any of the Space Captain Smith books, or my stand-alone novel, The Imposters. I write much better than I paint - that's a guarantee!

Oh, and if you'd like some more free stuff, go HERE and sign up to the mailing list, and I'll send you three free stories. Can't say fairer than that, can you?

No comments:

Post a Comment