Saturday 11 December 2021

Pigsty

 Just a quick post. A couple of weeks back I went to an event, where I picked up a few bits of 3D-printed scenery by Iron Gate Scenery. One of the bits was a nice little pigsty, together with fencing, which I thought would look good in the fantasy town. No medieval town is complete without a few farm animals wandering through the streets, probably chased by a filthy peasant.

I made a base for the fencing out of plasticard, partly to make it stronger and partly to allow me to add some mud to the ground for the pigs to root about in. The pigs themselves were purchased from Warlord Games in a farm animals set ages ago. I think their pinkness breaks up the other colours a bit.






3 comments:

  1. Haha, nice! These are the tiny details that make the difference on a board, so I'm totally sold on this idea. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers! While I love the old Warhammer look for towns, it can get a bit samey, especially with the colours, so adding a bit of farmyard helps. Also, it'll make good cover...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great little bit of detail. Good job pulling it together!

    ReplyDelete