Thursday 11 November 2021

More Knightly Marines

 Here are a few more space marines. These two are standard plastics, using legs from the sternguard set. I did a bit of cutting on the hands of the chap on the left, to get the right angle on his gun and grenade. His head came from a Blood Angel.




These two were slightly converted. The guy on the left has a biker's upper body. I cut off a skull on his breastplate and replaced it with a shield sculpted from Green Stuff. The guy on the right is holding a weapon that I found in the bottom of a cardboard box. I think it might be a flamer from a dreadnought. I added a chaos barrel decoration at the end for extra heraldic "charm". 



I'm wondering about making these guys a dreadnought, or perhaps a librarian. Both would probably look very silly...

2 comments:

  1. Nice work. The heraldry works amazingly well in contrast with the grey armours. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Suber. I've taken quite a lot of care on the armour - I'm not sure how well the shading comes out here, but I'm keen to get the grey looking right. I've really come to like making these guys!

    ReplyDelete