Monday 20 May 2019

It's A Well!

Not the world's most exciting post here, but I made a little well. I had two small bits of roof left over from old Warhammer kits, and a plastic well that Mantic made. The well looked a bit small and unexciting on the tabletop, as if someone had left it there by mistake, so I decided to give it a roof. I used coffee stirrers for the wood, as usual.

Exciting, isn't it?



The end result is fine, although it could be a bit more detailed. At any rate, it will look nice with all the other terrain and will be somewhere for archers to hide behind.

I also found this rather nice image on the internet. I think it's from the Vermintide computer game. If only I could build something like this!


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Your town keeps growing! Very nice with all this glorious Citadel lead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think that making terrain is one of my favourite aspects of this hobby. Making miniatures is great, but terrain really gives the battlefield a strong atmosphere (and it's easier to paint). I started making models when terrain was all scratch-built, and I remember the amazing and strange Empire buildings from White Dwarf.

    ReplyDelete