This morning, I found that eight or nine of the pictures on this blog had been removed and replaced by a "not working" symbol. A friend looked and confirmed this on his computer. I've seen this happen on one or two other blogs as well, so I think it must be a problem with Blogger itself.
Obviously at the moment, these posts are pretty much my only hobby output apart from making the actual models, and commenting on them and other people's work has become more important. It would be a shame if it didn't work anymore.
Hopefully this will just be a temporary thing - I've replaced some of the pictures and they seem to be okay. But we'll see what happens. If everything gets back to normal, I'll probably delete this post.