Wednesday 24 October 2018

Of Lead and Plastic - an article I wrote on wargaming

I almost forgot to post this.



My main hobby isn't miniatures: it's writing. One of the things I do is write articles for the website Fantasy Faction. They predominantly cover science fiction and fantasy novels, but they review a lot of other geeky things.

I did a short overview of tabletop wargaming for them. No doubt there are loads of things I've got wrong and left out (although I hold to my view that the Age of Sigmar setting is nowhere near as good as the old one), so feel free to let me know. Anyhow, here it is.

Of Lead And Plastic: Tabletop Wargaming in 2018

2 comments:

  1. Did you write that Toby? It reads like a grown up wrote it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did. I think it's the longest I've ever gone without mentioning farts or robots.

      Delete