Tuesday 6 February 2024

Chequered Knight

 Progress on the last, and most complicated, of the Exodite Dragon Riders has been slow, partly because I've had trouble finding all the bits that I need. It's getting there, though.

Anyhow, for a bit of light relief I repainted this guy, who is a conversion I made a while ago. He's got a body from a very old metal Chaos chariot driver, an arm from a plastic Chaos warrior, and a hammer from a Sigmarine. I'm not sure where the shield comes from, originally, but it's very old. 

Originally, his armour was black, but I decided to liven it up with a chequered pattern.




5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love it! It's eye-catching by all means, I find the armour and shield particularly awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Nice to be painting tiny checks again!

      Delete
  2. I can't believe how great you are at those checks! This guy is amazing!

    ReplyDelete