Monday, 18 September 2017

Almost there...

The epic struggle to finish this bloody titan and not give in to the urge to do a quick, bad job continues. I finished the shoulder pad and I'm really pleased with the result.



I have assembled the body but need to do some of the detail and weathering. Since I don't have an airbrush, the lighting was done with standard brushes and bits of sponge. It's come out well, considering.

I still need to work on the face, and add some odds and ends, but this project is coming to an end (thank goodness!). I just wish I could paint checks a bit better and not have to weather out all the wobbly lines.


Once this is done, I've got a selection of individual models that I bought at the Colours event last weekend. I'm really looking forwards to painting little things again!

No comments: