Saturday, 15 August 2026

A Quick Knightly Update

 So, in a way it's been a quiet week for painting. Actually, I've spent a lot of time doing repair work on a very old plastic dragon, and I hope to post more about this next week. One of the good things about doing all this oldhammer stuff is that I can finally do justice to the old models that I've got, and the dragon is definitely one of them. Oh, and it's pretty cheap.

Anyhow, in lieu of anything else, here are the two units of knights that I've painted. The first unit comes from miniatures released in 1991 - plastic horses and metal riders.





The second is made of plastic knights from the Battlemasters game, which came out in 1992. They're almost all the same miniature.




Knights are cool. I see that North Star Miniatures have just released a set of "Bohemian knights", who would make brilliant oldhammer-style Bretonnian foot knights. It will be difficult not to buy some. We'll see - it's not as if I've not got things to get on with!

No comments:

Post a Comment