Sunday 11 February 2018

Another Weirdo From The Wasteland


Things we have a lot of in the apocalypse:

Spears
Pistols
Hair dye

Things we need:

Armour
Properly-fitting t-shirts
Shoes

This week's painted model is a real oddity. It's from Sphere Wars, a Spanish game which seems to be discontinued. Sphere Wars made the Masalan Phallhounds that I picked up cheap at a wargames fair, and the rest of their sculpts are pretty good too. I've ordered some other weird bits and bobs from the only person on the internet who stocks them.




This lady is some kind of pirate, and was firing a big harpoon gun, which hid most of the front of her. I gave her dark eldar weapons and painted her in a colour scheme to reflect the not-Escher gang that I'd done. Given her primitive outfit, I reckon she would make a decent Ratskin Scout for the gang - and she has the added bonus of not wearing a dead rat on her head.

 



And here's a work in progress. This thing started as a Feculent Gnarlmaw, which is Age Of Sigmarese for "Nurgle tree" (Who comes up with these names?). It was £17 and, like a lot of GW's terrain, pretty decent value. Anyway, I've started to convert it/him into a greater daemon of Nurgle.


Trust me, it will look find in the end. Well, disgusting, but still fine.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Toby! That beast conversion is massive!!!!! I can't wait to see it when it's finished :)

    ReplyDelete